Gas cooler series RC 1.2+
- Low wash out effects
- Suitable for AMS as per EN 15267-3
- Compact design: Pre-installed and ready to connect
- One gas path with two in-line heat exchangers
- Duran glass and PVDF heat exchanger
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Cooling block temperature display
- Rated cooling power 390 kJ/h
- Constant dew point stability ± 0.1 °C
- Status display and output
- 4 – 20 mA or Modbus RTU signal output optional
- Moisture detector, filter and condensate pump optional
Many gas analysis processes require extracting sample gas from the process. This also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The sample gas cooler reduces the gas temperature to below the dew point for this purpose, causing moisture to drop out, which is then discharged as condensate..
In addition to the status output to monitor the sample gas cooler function, we offer an optional 4 – 20 mA analog output or digital interface. The process control can access the process and diagnostic data via the Modbus RTU interface as well as configure the device settings.
The RC 1.2+ features a new generation heat exchangers with a particularly low wash out effect of water-soluble components and are specifically suitable for measuring emissions. Most notably, the washout of SO2 is low. RC 1.2+ coolers can therefore be used for so-called automated measuring systems (AMS) per EN 15267-3.