Gas Cooler Series TC-Double
- Two separate temperature settings
- Two-stage cooling option
- Heat exchanger made from stainless steel, Duran glass or PVDF
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Nominal cooling capacity 270 kJ/h (40 °C version) or 310 kJ/h (60 °C version)
- Max. ambient temperature 60 °C
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C
- Status display and output
- Cooling block temperatures display
- Optional 4 - 20 mA or Modbus RTU signal output
- Optional CE mark or FM approval
- Moisture detector, filter and condensate pump optional
Many analysis processes require extracting sample gas from the process. This also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The sample gas cooler reduces the gas temperature to below the dew point for this purpose, causing moisture to drop out, which is then discharged as condensate.
In addition to the status output to monitor the sample gas cooler function, we offer an optional 4 – 20 mA analog output or digital interface. The process control can access the process and diagnostic data via the Modbus RTU interface as well as configure the device settings.
The TC-Double is a power-optimised sample gas cooler with two cooling systems and two plug-in heat exchangers, designed to cool a sample gas efficiently yet gently. It allows you to precisely match the two-stage cooling system (series connection) through separate configuration of the cooling block temperatures. This allows the TC-Double to also be operated with built-in precooler.