Gas Cooler Series TC-Standard
- Compact design: Pre-installed and ready to connect
- Low maintenance costs based on easy accessibility
- One or two gas paths
- Heat exchanger made from stainless steel, Duran glass or PVDF
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Nominal cooling capacity 100 kJ/h (40 °C version) or 90 kJ/h (50 °C version)
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C
- Status display and output
- Cooling block temperature display
- Optional 4 - 20 mA or Modbus RTU signal output
- Optional CE mark or FM approval
- Moisture detector, filter and condensate pump optional
Many analysis processes require extracting sample gas from the process. This also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The sample gas cooler reduces the gas temperature to below the dew point for this purpose, causing moisture to drop out, which is then discharged as condensate.
In addition to the potential-free status output to monitor the sample gas cooler function, we offer an optional 4 - 20 mA analog output or digital interface. The process control can access the process and diagnostic data via the Modbus RTU communication protocol as well as configure the device settings.
Despite its compact size, the TC-Standard is a powerful sample gas cooler and already covers a large percentage of standard applications in gas analysis. Plug-in heat exchangers are available in a variety of materials and a large range of accessories can be directly built in to adapt the unit to the operating conditions.