Portable sample gas conditioning PCS.smart+ AMS
- Particularly suited for sample measurement in emissions monitoring
- Low wash out effects of water-soluble gas components
- Suitable for measurements to EN 15267-4
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Cooling system TC-Kit with nominal capacity 110 kJ/h
- Optional moisture detector, sample gas pump, flow meter, bypass
- Optimal for Smartline heated line or alternative heated lines
- Optionally available with built-in controller up to max. 1600 W
- IP 42 rated housing
- Optional temperature measurement with gas output with additional display
The sample gas cooler in the PCS.smart+ AMS features a new generation heat exchangers with a particularly low scrubbing effect of water-soluble components and are specifically suitable for measuring emissions. The PCS.smart+ AMS can therefore be used for measurements to EN 15267-4. In addition to displaying the dew point, the gas output temperature can optionally be measured and displayed.
Carrying out accurate and reliable gas analyses in changing locations requires a small, compact gas conditioning system. We developed a complete sample gas conditioning system protected inside a case for this application. The basic version of this system consists of a gas cooler with condensate pump and a filter. A gas pump, moisture detector, flow meter or temperature controller are optional. The sample gas cooler cools the sample gas to the preset dew point (factory preset +5 °C) regardless of the ambient temperature. The safety circuit only activates the sample gas pump once the cooler has reached its operating point.