Gas Cooler Series TC-Double+
- Low wash out effects
- One gas path
- Duran glass or PVDF heat exchanger
- Nominal capacity 270/310 kJ/h respectively 256/294 Btu/h, 40 °C/60 °C version respectively 104 °F/140 °F version
- Max. ambient temperature 60 °C / 140 °F
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C / 32.2 °F
- Status display and output
- Moisture detector connection, analogue output, filter, and peristaltic pump optional
In the chemical industry, petrochemistry or biochemistry, reliable process control relies on prompt and exact determination of the operating parameters. Here, gas analysis is key for safe and efficient control of process flows, environmental protection, and quality assurance.
This benefits controlling flue gas emission in power stations or measuring emissions in small furnaces and exhaust gas analysis in automotive engineering. Many of the analysis processes used in these fields require extracting the sample gas. This inevitably also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These in turn can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The TC-Double+ series features a new generation heat exchangers with a particularly low wash out effect of water-soluble components and are specifically suitable for measuring emissions. Particularly washout of SO2 is low. These coolers can therefore be used for so-called automated measuring systems (AMS) per DIN EN 15267-3.