- Low washout effects
- Two separate temperature settings
- Two-stage cooling option
- Duran glass or PVDF heat exchanger
- Nominal cooling capacity 270 kJ/h (40 °C version) or 310 kJ/h (60 °C version)
- Max. ambient temperature 60 °C
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C
- Status display and output
- Optional 4 - 20 mA or Modbus RTU signal output
- Optional CE mark or FM approval
- Moisture detector, filter and condensate pump optional
Many analysis processes require extracting sample gas from the process. This also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The sample gas cooler reduces the gas temperature to below the dew point for this purpose, causing moisture to drop out, which is then discharged as condensate.
In addition to the status output to monitor the sample gas cooler function, we offer an optional 4 – 20 mA analog output or digital interface. The process control can access the process and diagnostic data via the Modbus RTU interface as well as configure the device settings.
The TC-Double+ series combines the double cooling system of the TC-Double with special heat exchangers. The TC-Double+ features a new generation of heat exchangers with particularly low washout effect of water-soluble components and are specifically suitable for measuring emissions. Most notably, the washout of SO 2 is low. These coolers can therefore be used for so-called automated measuring systems (AMS) per DIN EN 15267-3.