Gas Cooler Series TC-Mini
- Peltier cooler with 1 heat exchanger
- Version for ambient temperatures up to 50 °C
- Nominal capacity 55 kJ/h (at 5 °C output dew point)
- Power supply 24 V DC
- Heat exchanger made from stainless steel, Duran glass or PVDF
- Dew point 3/5/10/15 °C or Delta-T control setting
- Signal output 4 - 20 mA or Modbus RTU
- Status display and output
- Optional filter and moisture detector
- Maintenance free
- Low operating noise
Many gas analysis processes require extracting sample gas from the process. This also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The sample gas cooler reduces the gas temperature to below the dew point for this purpose, causing moisture to drop out, which is then discharged as condensate.
In addition to the status output to monitor the sample gas cooler function, we offer an optional 4 – 20 mA analog output or digital interface. The process control can access the process and diagnostic data via the Modbus RTU interface as well as configure the device settings.
The small size of the TC-MINI sample gas cooler is particularly suited for installation in portable or compact gas conditioning systems. Despite the small size, it has a high nominal rating and is therefore also suitable for use in warm climates.